Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I Got Nothing


 Map of Shale Fracking Sites in U.S.  Source: Vox

Work really scrambled my mind today.  Have you had one of those days where you wonder how the business you work at still is in existence?  If so, I can relate.  Looking around online, I just haven't seen much that struck me as worth posting.  I thought about commenting on the Jeb Bush for President campaign (seriously? After W.?), but I just can't right now.  Here's a cool piece on the Navy's experimental rail gun.  Here is a story about the Liberal victory over the Parti Quebecois, for what it's worth.  I really can't say much about Ukraine, because I don't know if Svoboda is fascist, or if the Russian support in the east is staged, or why any of it matters to Americans who aren't employed in agribusiness.  Nothing that has occurred in the last 24 hours has convinced me that Israeli interests are more significant than American interests, or that the two nations' intersts are closely linked.  Likewise, nothing has come to light in the last 24 hours that would convince me that torture conducted by the nation in which I am a citizen is less evil than torture conducted by another nation.  Another day has passed in which the Republican Party has failed to convince me to not cast a ballot for anybody but them.  The Reds managed to beat the Cardinals, and Billy Hamilton managed to do something amazing (scoring from third on the shortest sacrifice fly I've ever seen).  Honestly, unless I stumble on something interesting, that's about all I've got tonight.  I'll close out with some aurora borealis, which I find totally cool:



Eye of the Storm from Henry Jun Wah Lee / Evosia on Vimeo.

Good night. Maybe.

Update:  Is it wrong to thank God that this kid in Pittsburgh took a knife to school instead of a gun?

No comments:

Post a Comment