Saturday, November 9, 2013

Is Facebook Just Trolling Me?

I never quite filled out most of my biographical information on Facebook.  So right now, Facebook is asking me where I grew up.  The screen says, " [A Farmer], where did you grow up?:

Clifton, NJ (1 friend)

Conover, OH (9 friends)

Brooklyn, NY (1 friend)

This would seem ridiculous just considering that 95% of my friends are from Miami County, Ohio, but they are listing Clifton ,NJ, which is a pretty damn big suburb of New York City, and Brooklyn, and I only know one person from each (and the one from Brooklyn was one of my high school English teachers) when Clifton has 84,000 people and Brookly has 2.4 million.  Meanwhile, I have 9 friends from Conover, Ohio, and the township Conover is in has less than 1,600 people in it.  Hmm, let me give this a little thought.......anyway, I'm not from Conover, but I'm not from far away from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment