Thursday, March 21, 2013

Old Man Winter Has Worn Out His Welcome

I don't know about you, but I think Old Man Winter should get his fat ass out the door.  Spring is supposed to be here, but the chill wind is telling me otherwise.  We've gotten the new planter and part of our seed corn, so I'm getting into gear.  However, I guess it is good it isn't 75 right now, or I'd be getting pretty antsy.

On another note, I went to the store on Monday to restock my beer supply, and Kroger had the Samuel Adams summer sampler pack on the shelves (which I promptly purchased).  I was stunned that the Spring selection was already gone, and it was two days before the first day of spring.  Maybe the good folks at Boston Beer think that the beer will hang around in customers' refrigerators for a couple months, but if that is the case, they have clearly misunderstood this customer.  Anyway, the Summer Ale just doesn't sound as appealing when it is 15 degrees out in the morning.  Maybe they ought to slow down on the release of the seasonal samplers.

No comments:

Post a Comment