Friday, February 1, 2013

A Milestone



You can tell a giant mass of frigid air has blanketed the country (and maybe the world, based on where people visited the blog from) last month.  This so-called blog hit five figures in page views in a month for the first time in January.  I'd like to thank everyone who stopped in for one reason or another (even all the spam commenters), but I'd like to especially thank the folks who (maybe inexplicably) visit frequently.  If you do visit fairly regularly, feel free to drop me a comment.  Sometimes I don't realize how dumb, foolish, unintentionally funny, etc. I am being without somebody letting me know.  To wrap up, while I know he doesn't mean this blog because he is talking about creative people with good taste, let's all imagine Ira Glass is talking about this site in the following clip:



Ira Glass on Storytelling from David Shiyang Liu on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment